I guest post a lot on other blogs. It’s a great way to connect to a wider audience and to other bloggers. I’ve been doing that so much lately that I’ve decided to create this page of links to my guest posts on other blogs, so you can take a look at what I’ve written elsewhere (it often complements what I write here, or draws on material in my courses). You might find that you want to explore or follow some of these other blogs, too.
I’ll add to it as I go.
At this point I was practicing guestblogging, and blogged on a number of sites outside the personal development area where I felt I had something to contribute, so my audience included public speakers, delightful weirdos who want to improve their websites, professional video game developers…
- How to Import Your Most Confident Moment Into Your Public Speaking (Best Professional Speaking)
- Listening To Your Gut (Be Awesome Online)
- Three Ways to Zap Stress During Crunch (Game Linchpin)
…entrepreneurs, divorced people…
- Hook On to Your Future Success (Web Traffic ROI)
- Can I Forget a Bad Relationship? (Simple Divorce Advice)
- Climbing Through the Window – How to Heal Past Trauma (Brain Blogger)
…middle-aged women, parents of small children, homeschooling parents who are also trying to make a living from home…
- A Simple Technique to Manage Stress (Silver & Grace)
- 3 Quick Stress Calmers for Kids and Adults (Zoodles)
- Get Motivated and Reach Those Goals! (Homeschooling Income)
- Is Stress Killing Your Delight? (Delight Specialist)
- 5 Crappy Ways to Deal With Stress (Fatwallet)
- 7 Steps to Calm Your Racing Thoughts (Pick The Brain)
By this point I realised that I would get a better response by focussing on people who already read personal development blogs (though I allowed myself an exception for the exceptional Catherine Caine).
- The 3-Step Stress Detox (Pick The Brain)
- 10 Easy Steps to Destress Yourself (Change Your Thoughts)
- Why I am Not an Information Marketer (Be Awesome Online)
My theme for October is procrastination, as you’ll see (but I still do a few other posts):
- Progress over Procrastination (Insight Writer)
- How to Stop Worrying (The Ultimate Stress Blog)
- How to Stop Procrastinating in 5 Minutes (The Complete Flake)
- 5 Skills to Improve Your Coping Ability (The Change Blog)
More on procrastination (I launched my Stop Procrastinating, Start Succeeding course in November):
- How to recruit your inner critic (Improved Confidence)
- 12 tips to make your to-do list actually work (My Supercharged Life)
- 5 Techniques to Clarify Your Dreams and Goals (Change Your Thoughts)
- 7 Common Causes and Proven Cures for Procrastination (Marc and Angel Hack Life)
I started on a “challenge” theme in December 2010, preparing for the New Year.
- 5 Things that are Better than a Plan (Life Optimizer)
- Why Your Health is a Personal Development Issue (Feel Gooder)
- How to Set Yourself a Challenge (Goal Setting Guide)
I started a distributed “series” of guest posts on the theme of letting go of the past in January.
- How to Become a Different Person (Pick The Brain)
- How to Confront Your Inner Voices (Lyman Reed)
- Are You Anchored to the Past? (Change Your Thoughts)
These are posts that have confirmed publication dates but haven’t come out yet. Titles are likely to change.
- How to See and Seize Life Opportunities (Life Optimizer)
There’ll be plenty more guest posts coming. If you’d like me to guest post for you, contact me and ask. I won’t always say yes, because I have a busy guest post schedule and want to make the most of it, but if you have a well-written blog relevant to my own and a good audience, your chances are good.
And in case you were wondering, I don’t currently accept guest posts on my own blog.